jeudi 12 juillet 2007

If: Geeky


-Can u pass me salt pliz! =)




Cyber love, i hope it's not the future of relationship.

8 commentaires:

Focus_ret a dit…

Cute. I've seen both sides of this problem - one jealous of the computer, the other so engrossed in the cyber world that s/he ignores the real people surrounding her/him.

aeneadellaluna a dit…

I love your style..so fresh and cute! good work! your characters are beautifully done and quite expressive!

Anonyme a dit…

Oooh it's cute :)
The left looks very pissed (sorry i don't know an other word ;) )

Lauren Kate a dit…

This is great!
I love the clever take on the theme, and the fresh-ness of your work - really lovely!

Anonyme a dit…

Ton style est super sympa ! Ah ah ah, la tronche du pamplemousse, bouhou, il est pô content...
Bonne idée, on voit déjà ce type de situation au restaurant avec les téléphones, ça va venir avec les ordis !

(mention spéciale pour la mandarine, euh, clémentine pirate en bas ^^)

cathyjune a dit…

That's the most expressive citrus I've ever seen! I love it! Great idea, very well done.

Anonyme a dit…

Quelle bonne tête de geek ! Puis très bon blog à retenir, je retiens.

Anonyme a dit…

hahaha! oh so painful. This is the first time I've seen your stuff—I love your attention to the human details in oranges.